[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's all good

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:51:09 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/2009 8:11:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Check my  math folks what do you think.

I know there are a lot of personal feeling being thrown into the mix.  But,
I can't deny I like to see what lines are winning, and how some stud dogs
are dominating.  I know there are some attempts to win with some stud dogs,
and lots of special breeding to promote one dog or another, but in the end,
they  have to produce, and they have.

I was amazed when Ben produced as he did, and I never went out to promote
him, or to find bitches to use, or campaigned dogs to get a title. But, that
 doesn't take anything away from the dogs of today that are producing
winning  progeny.  It just means that with or without the efforts, there are
some
 good dogs out there.  A few dominate what is winning.

I can only speak for myself, and I often do. But, I like to see the lines
that win, and I am not fussy as to who gives me the information.

But, that is just me. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/