[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's Official

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:08:21 -0400

Some exciting news.? As of April 17th, I will be RETIRED!? After almost 24
years as a Los Angeles Police Officer (Sergeant) I am retiring.? This was a
great career and I worked through some memorable times, the O.J. Simpson trial,
Rodney King and the Riots and even worked at Rampart during the infamous
"Rampart Scandal."? Made it through that one mostly unscathed,LOL!? I have
never regretted my decision to be a member of?one of the best law enforcement
agencies in our great Country.? But, now it's time for me to move on.? And,
that I will.? I will now be?going back to my true love.? The dogs.? I will be
expanding my dog training?and raw dog food business.? I will now have the time
to devote myself to our wonderful breed in?many venues.? I am excited?and
looking forward to this new time in my life.? Whoo Hoo!!!!

Thanks for letting me share :-)

Laura Thomas???