[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It's About the Dog & the PEOPLE

  • From: michael meyer <rmanindy_1956@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lewieb@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

lewieb@xxxxxxx wrote:  Since Nicky and I arrived home quicker than Julie, EJ,
Jim and Kerri I get to make the first post about our new CH Caisson's
Unconditional Surrender "Yankee" who was the very First BIM Amateur Maturity,
bred by Julie and handled by Julie - thank you Nancy Scheinder; then on
Saturday under Linn Klingel and wonderfully presented by Scott Yergin Yankee
was RWD (4 pts) to a very nice dog Shep-Haven Out of the Park who finished his
Championship - Congratulations to his owners Kelly Kriesch, Chris Willis, and
Sean Bragg.

Then came Sunday and once again Scott and Yankee looked awesome and thanks to
Jancie Staley they walked out of the ring a new CH with the 4 point major win.
Well, actually they didn't quite make it out of the ring, Scott and Yankee were
swarmed by the whole famliy, yes we were all there, Julie, EJ, Jim, Keri,
Nicky, Chris (Co breeder of Cassie, Yankee's dam), Sandy (Co-owner of Carson,
Yankee's Grandsire), Loren and me. And as we toasted the CH, shed maybe a tear
or two, laughed and remembered; we raised a glass to Tom C. and realized all
the reasons why we stay in this sport......and that is to enjoy the people and
the dog.

Thank you Julie and EJ for co-owning Yankee with us and letting us join this
wonderful ride.

CH Caisson's Unconditional Surrender "Yankee"
Sire: AOE CH Kismet's Sight for Sore Eyes HSCs, TC, ROM - we think Yankee is
Dallas' 94th Champion
Dam: PAM CH Carousel Farms Caisson MX, MXJ, TD PT, RN, NF, TC - we know this is
Cassie's First CH

Grandma - AOE SEL CH Carousel Farms Samantha PT - Sammi's first CH Grandchild
Great Grandma - AOE SEL CH Ken-Delaine's Carousel PT, ROM - the one who started
it all and we miss daily

We are thrilled to have had Lenny, Jim and Scott show Yankee - A HUGE THANK YOU.

Cold in Indiana? Nah, it was just fine....hahaha What a wonderful job by the
the Indiana Club and especially Kelly and Chuck who actually joined the Moose
Lodge so they could use the wonderful show site. My next Review column will
fully explain the wonderful weekend and the First Amateur Futurity.

It really is ALL about the Dog and the People,

Lew   thanks lew
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.