[ SHOWGSD-L ] It's About The Breed

  • From: Brenda Payne <gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:11:43 -0400

I'm coming out from the under ground folks-

First of all congrats to ALL the winners at the Canadian Nationals and safe
travels.

I just read Helen's post about the DALLAS boys and than I read
negative....what's wrong with this picture. I agree there are many good lines
out in the GSD world however it is VERY clear that Dallas has left his
trademark.?I will admit I'm rather new to breeding but not so much to the breed
and I have taken the time to educate myself on some of the lines that appeal to
me. In fact my first litter in 15 years was a?Dallas/Bono daughter bred to CH
Tazzman's Aregon I knew I was crossing two different lines, Dallas and Color
Guard.?I have been VERY pleased!! I knew this line breeding would incorporate
two lines that had a positive impact on the breed for work ethic, health and
temperament. In my opinion folks need to stay more focused on the breed instead
of pulling things apart.

Going back to my hole, actually to run sheep with Am/Ca CH Dayglyn's Emerald I
Of Jescar HIC and the new kids on the block. Jescar's Mississippi Girl and
Jescar's Keeper Of The Stars

?Brenda Payne
www.jescarkennels.com