[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Itchy Bitchy!!

  • From: "T & D" <domntim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 17:16:36 -0800

Sounds like you have the same problem as our 12 mo-o female pup 6 years ago,
same timing, November, 98(right after we started to turn the heat on, from
base-board heater!!!) She too was on flea topicals at the onset of
scratching, but to no prevail. Our male was perfectly ok though, We then
took her to the vet and was given Efa-Z Plus 16oz(cannot recall how long
that lasted), her scratching was gone shortly afterwards - she too had thin
coat yet shinny. She was on Eukanuba lamb n rice. No biggy, just
dryness.........at least for her. Tim