[ SHOWGSD-L ] It would be nice to be 20 again

  • From: "Carley Parson" <cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:24:45 -0400

I went to Pets Supplies Plus on the way home from Wal-Mart and got a 40 lb. bag
of dog Food. This nice kid came out and said "Hi, how you doing", i said fine
now that i have this in the basket all 40lbs. Then i get up to the register and
the girl can't fine the thing to scan, she says can you pick that up and see if
there is a price on the bottom. I said i can't pick that up again, going down
in the basket was hard enough. She says, just a minute came around slung that
bag of dog food up like it  it was an ice cube ( yes early 20's if that much )
and  scanned it. Then out of no where came that boy, after i checked out, he
slung that 40 lbs over his back and carried it out to my car, what a NICE Kid!
Those kids make it look so EASY!!! The husband usually carries it in the house
but he is away right now. Then i get home, prop the doors all open and said to
myself if they can do i can, yes i made it with all 40 lbs in the kitchen! LOL,
Joni

Carley Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.