[ SHOWGSD-L ] It was a "HOT " weekend

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:39:28 EST

Many thanks to Sandi Card for the 4 point major on Scharo/Ark Long HOT
Summer.  Just one more little point and she can add champion in front of  her
name.
 My apologies to Leon Breault for Summer's being overly happy in  the ring on
Sunday.  It certainly is hard to see
a bitch who is galloping and bucking, but she was having such a good  time.
At least she settled down enough to earn the Reserve.  Thanks  Leon.
Also on Saturday Ross Farrell did an incredible job showing Summers sister,
Too HOT Too Hold.   (Yes,  that is the one we call Tater - like a  Hot Potato
is too hot to hold..  Some one wondered why we name such a  lovely bitch such
a tacky name - It just sorta happened)
Anyway, Tater won the American bred class and looked great!
Then that after the "girls" little brother, RIng of Fire (Cash) was Best
Puppy in Match under Yvonne Kawalsak and the third sister,  Mary Tripp's  HOT
Trot, was Best in Match.

Thanks Mary for all the training , To Les and Cheryl Anderson for
conditioning and loving Summer, to Greg Eschette for The usual fantastic job of

handling and to Ross and little Duane for their handling also.
Houston/Beaumont
exhibitors  are  in great shape for
having great handlers close.

Thank you Houston club members for a totally wonderful show weekend.   I
understand the exhibitors LOVED the new motel, La Quinta.  We stayed in  our RV
at
the show site at Kingwood College and felt totally comfortable  there.  The
new show site worked great and your shows are definitely on my  list for next
year.  Hope to see all of you there!

Carol Moore

products.