[ SHOWGSD-L ] It serves a very important function, the WDA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:20:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/05 6:28:15 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sally@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Then why  have a club? That is like saying U S citizens are to busy doing
other things  to run their country

Not many of us run for political office, but that does not mean we do not
support America.

The WDA exists for two reasons. It gives our GSDCA members a chance to show
in a venue that the AKC will not recognize, and it gives the GSDCA a world
presence at the World Trials. Those seem like good goals to me.

I can't answer why more of the WDA people do not get involved, but perhaps
those who are running for office are members of the WDA. I know I am.

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together