[ SHOWGSD-L ] It really SHOWS --

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:31:40 -0500

Ladies and Gentlemen of this wonderful GROUP:
Ok, take it from one old old woman -- who has done so much rescue, breeding,
whelping, caring for, boarding and just plain old LOVIN'  critters of all kinds
----
I learned many moons ago and I'm pleased to be able to share this knowledge
with you Listers - that - SERIOUSLY - no matter what - each and every case is
totally different -- and should be treated thusly.   Hey, my signature line
should
show you folks that     tho I'm NOT   NORMA L   I'd not WANT TO BE -- since I
AM different, it's Ok.   We ALL are different, basically      Ok   Yipeee tho!!

However, as the Administration of this list has just posted the count -- of US
folks - "1228"    is NOT a tiny little group and    WE can and HAVE made a
lot of very wonderful changes on behalf of    CRITTERS!     Sometimes it's
just the deep compassion we have that causes the  --- Ok, here goes ---
I dearly loved some of those comments I wrote down as WE,   DA LIST,
worked our literal buns off to assist with the - removal - of an   Ahem
person!
Just think tho, we really did gain some interesting knowledge AND SOME VERY
neat and influential NEW members of this list.   Right??   So, two of those very
interesting sayings I'd written down come to mind -- Let's  "go fry ice" and/or
(I love this one because I knew so many who'd actually worn KNICKERS that
nowadays, I doubt if some young whipper snappers even know what they are)
"Get your knickers in a knot"           This most interesting piece of
information
given by our administration today is   AWESOME --- now -- JMHO --  IF EACH
AND EVERY ONE OF THE          LISTERS    JOINED THE   GSDCA  -- WOW!
I rest my case and will get into my crate and chew on a Michael Vick chew toy!
SERIOUSLY      I DEARLY LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU PEOPLE
AND TRULY HOPE TO MEET MOST OF YOU THAT I HAVE NOT HAD THE
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO --- IN COLORADO IN OCTOBER.
Bye ---------   (for now)    Norma no L  The SHOWS part in my subject line
should have a true meaning to each and every one of US -- Yeah Buddies!