[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is what it is, I am who I am, and you are who you are

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:10:02 -0600

YeHa -- NOW we know why this gentleman is "paid" for his words as an atty.
We
also know why he's a splendid (recent birthday & fine Husband with a great
w\Wife)
and the best dogs on this ol' earth GSDs!!   OK - the bit about it being
what it IS --
an unusual but wonderful combination --- This CLUB --- a business with
pleasure
and I have dearly LOVED belonging to the GSDCA for all the almost 40 yrs.
I've
been a member.   It's neat to be able to combine such.  I'll never forget
one of my
sons telling me, as I had horses, dogs, cats, chickens, turkeys, goats,
cows, etc. etc.
that really I should not invest in "something that eats"!!  I honestly told
him the truth
that my having "critters" was not an investment but a "love"!!  A pleasure
that I'd
been honored to have and now I tell you folks, I miss terribly.  To have you
folks
each day so I can know there are so many people out there who LOVE our GSDs
and can and will care for them is what keeps me going each day.  Norma no L