[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is still the same

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:41:34 -0700

Several years ago the membership DID in fact vote to rotate the Nationals,
east, west , central. (or similar)
It is in the P and P.  The membership never voted for single location, but
here we are with a single location.
Not one  person I know of , was in favor of a single site when the vote was
taken back then....
I would not be in favor even if it were in Las Vegas or close, because it
puts the burden too
much on one section of the country to travel, which is harder every year.
 Hard too to showcase the breed,  when
most of the entries will be coming from one geographic location year, after
year , after year...

I have not changed my vote for rotation of the National, nor would I.   It
at least ensures that
one will be able to reasonably get to a National once every three years.
I don't believe that is asking
too much.   But my opinion is only that.

Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: May 2012*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"