[ SHOWGSD-L ] It is not only black nor white

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 18:11:00 EDT

In a message dated 7/24/07 8:00:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm not  sure how it can work both ways......you either are angered by the
actions of  the board and want things to change or you fully support the Board
and how  they handle themselves.  It's a little shady IMO to throw out all
sorts  of inuendos about the Board and get the list all rilied up then in the
next
 breath act like the list is the problem and you are the great voice of
reason.

This is a problem for some people. It is possible to like and  respect a
person, but not like what that person does. It is also possible to  dislike a
person, but recognize how hard they work, and what they have  accomplished.

It was Machavelli who said that the enemies of mine enemies  are an enemy of
mine. I disagree. I can admire the hard work and efforts done,  and still not
like the results. I didn't like our board voting in Mr. Hunte, but  I never
maligned them for the hard work they did. I, like many others,  criticized the
re
sults, and they then found a solution.

I have never felt a person is either bad or good. I see great  efforts that
go awry, but will not condemn another for the effort, just because  I do not
agree. Maybe that is a lawyer thing. I fight like crazy with the other
attorney, but when it is over, we remain respectful of each other.

Evan_  Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type  Movement and Temperament come together