[ SHOWGSD-L ] It is not easy

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:49:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2009 10:18:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Worse  comes to worse....ask the people you know well, whom you generally
agree with,  and, most of all, that you TRUST.

I think you also need to listen to what people say, and what  they mean.  I
just found out that the original complaint that Margy filed  was being
mailed out to the club members. I don't know who is sending it, what  the
message is supposed to be, or why it is being done.  But, everyone  should draw
their own conclusion.

I know all who are running.  I believe they all are doing  so for a good
purpose, and mean to do the best they can for our club, our breed  and our
membership.  We have some who have served before, and we can  consider what
happened during those times and how they represented  us.

There are some who are new, but dedicated enough to offer of  themselves
for us.  I agree that there is value in past service and honor  in a new
applicant. We have to consider it all.

Ask those you know, and decide on your own. I have heard a  number of
things, some not so flattering, and I have rejected some of what I was  told. I
have made mistakes with my vote in the past, and am sure I will do so  again.
But, I plan to elect the very best people I can, and I know they all will
give the club the dedication our board always does.

We do not often enough recognize the work and sacrifice that  our board
members put forth, but I want to thank the past board members and wish  the
very best to those who will be elected.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/