[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is never right to be wrong

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:28:14 -0500

Stop confusing my allusions or I'll mix your metaphors.It was a SEINFELD
reference,lighthearted and jolly.Maybe everyone should lighten up a bit [he
didacticated].I LOVE the Soup Nazi and your posts.Not that there's
anything..... nevermind.   I think everyone should go to their window,throw
it open,and bellow into the night,"I'm mad as hell,and I'm not gonna take it
anymore!" Now THAT'S an allusion.Okay movie buffs,wasn't it Howard....who ?

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple