[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is an emergency

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

Smoking the good stuff again, i see. Actually Sherri could sell them back to
the government and they could patrol a long kennel run along the Mexican Border
or the Canadian Border. As for $40,000,000 Bad Debt, no thanks, my Ex's have
already done that to me. Morgan

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award