[ SHOWGSD-L ] It is all good

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:08:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/07 3:34:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
vande001@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I know  that the sun will rise tomorrow, we will have a great national and
move on to  the next "big thing".

This is so true. We will have a great National, see some old friends, make
some new ones, and get to see some great dogs.

We will  lose two of our officers at the end of the year. Lew has been  a
great image for our club. He has had a good word and a smile for everyone, and
at the nationals he has presented our club with honor and encouragement.   Had
the other fellow won, I know he would not have done as good a job as
presenting our club in the best way possible. For whatever reasons Lew has been
 faced
with one crisis after another, and has done his best to resolve them. We  owe
him our thanks.

Gary will be leaving as well.  Gary has worked as hard as anyone for  the
club. He has anguished over problems and done what he felt was the right
thing.
I can't remember anyone putting in as much energy and time as  vice-president
as Gary has, and dedicated himself to finding resolutions to the  many
problems that came up.  He leaves at a time of great difficulty, and I  doubt
he will
regret the vacation. We owe him a debt of gratitude for the  efforts and time
he has given to us.

Next year we will have a strong president, one that has shown dedication to
the GSDCA in the past, and has always put the membership first. This new
president will present our club as the finest breed club in the AKC and as a
strong and efficient organization. The problems faced will be dealt with, and
resolved.  With or without hair, we are going to be represented by the very
best
of us all.  We shall be proud to see this happen, and thankful to the  future
of our club.

Tomorrow is another day, and the future of our club, our breed and our
membership is going to be in the very best hands, with the strong leader to be
elected.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/