[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is all about ME...oh, & Harley!!

  • From: scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 10:15:38 EST

Congratulatios, Paula!  Now only on Harley and his "alphabet soup - on
both ends" but also in successfully helping with the promotion of our breed and
 sport with this positive press!  Way to go!
Carol

In a message dated 12/12/2009 8:45:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Today's  Riverside Press-Enterprise www.pe.com ran a little story about
Harley and me  going to Eukanuba this weekend.  It fascinates me how these
things get  edited and facts get tweaked, but, mostly, it makes sense!!  It is
kind  of fun living in a small  town.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/k12/stories/PE_News_Local_E_edog12.48197cb.html

If  it doesn't come up, go to http://www.pe.com and in the upper left side
search  box, put my name.

The reporter was more fascinated by the  "alphabet soup" after Harley's
name than by his American and International  Champion titles, which were left
off.

The photo is a candid taken by,  and given to me by, our very own Terry
Cochran in Arizona last year.   Thanks, again, Terry.

Paula, 307 days and  counting

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org