[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It is a valid vote

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:20:11 EST

In a message dated 2/5/07 4:10:04 PM Central Standard Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Lew is working on solving what appears to be a problem.  Let's give  him
> and
> our board a chance to do so.

excellent advice, evan.  granted, this is an emotionally charged issue but
being "emotional" will not solve the problem.  lew, gary and the rest of the
board have a difficult enough task in front of them and i doubt that alot of
veiled threats (quitting, boycotting, disbanding, etc) will help them in their
endeavor.

did you all notice lew's post re the gremlin pup?  this man HELPS with rescue
- this is not the first time he has come to a shelter dog's aid.  when the
president of mississippi valley gsd rescue told me she was going to the KC
shows
last fall i told her to find lew and introduce herself.  she did - lew and
nicky took her out to dinner and wanted to know how they could help.  they
didn't have to do that.  does this sound like a man whose heart is not in our
breed?  come on people, give them a chance to make this right or do whatever is
necessary to prevent it from ever happening again.  so many of you have said
you
feel "hurt" but what has happened.  do you not thinkl some of the less than
fair or kind comments made on this list have not hurt others?  think about it.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown