[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It helps to have friends

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:06:51 EDT

If you're using Internet Explorer, on the top toolbar go to
Tools->Internet Options
Under the General Tab, click on Delete cookies and Delete Files

For XP Users, you can also go to
Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Disk  Cleanup

This gives you the option to delete your Internet Files (cache), as
well as your Recycle Bin and other excess files.

Any of the methods for clearing your cache also frees up space
on your hard drive and can speed up your computer - especially
if you defragment your hard drive afterwards.

Janice

In a message dated 10/20/2005 10:38:09 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
What if  you don't use AOL? I have Outlook Express through SBC. I have had it
for 5  or more years, so my address reflects the previous server at that  time
PacBell..
I would be interested in knowing how to  clear my  cache also, Janice.
Thanks in advance.
Beryl Eshom  arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Arelee GSD
Davis, Ca.