[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It could happen KINSHIP WITH ALL LIFE

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

OK, while on the topic of anthropomorphizing flies, have any of you read the
book Kinship with All Life by J Allen Boone?  The majority of the book deals
with his time spent with Strongheart the famous GSD (of course), but there is a
cool story about the fly, Sam and how he communicated with him...and his son.
I have a very soft spot in my heart for this book, even though it reeks of CA
treehugger (sorry Evan, et. al.) and harkens back to my hippie days...still a
sweet read.  Cynthia