[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It could happen

  • From: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:35:18 -0400

*Double thumbs up*

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2015, at 3:34 PM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I loved what Ed said, as I often do. However, it is time to stop saying if
you are not a member of the GSDCA, no one should listen to you.

Anyone who loves the GSD should be heard. They may not be a club member, but
that does not mean they don't know what they are talking about. They can
criticize, object, and even make great suggestions.

I would urge all board members to listen to us all. If enough of the right
thing is done, perhaps those who are not currently member will join.

Evan