[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It can be done

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 07:19:36 -0700 (PDT)

I should add that those resorts with the "lush" grounds that might accept us
will only do it once.....given the incredibily about of piggy people in our
breed that do not clean up after their dogs.  It was embarrassing in OH.
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com

From: Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It can be done
To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2009, 8:45 AM

Rodeo animals stay in the barns!  Not hotel rooms

Pat Evans

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] It can be done
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 9:22 PM

In a message dated 10/24/2009 4:34:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Most  larger California fairgrounds could handle it although the herding
would be  iffy at many. And many places would love to have us - just think
about how  hard Albany and Linn county worked to get the National to come and
what a good  place that was. And cheap.

No one will ever convince me Vegas could not handle a  national. My brother
in law and Sister in law attended the Newfoundland national  in a small
town in the middle of Michigan.  Now those are hard dogs to  fly.

We drove two hours this year from the airport as there was  only one direct
flight.

I know Joan keeps looking, but maybe we need to book  earlier.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come  together

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.