[ SHOWGSD-L ] It Was Not The Board's Idea

  • From: Me <noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 21:31:07 -0500

I am shaking my head after reading all the post about the board wanting to
change the standard.  At the request of MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING, the past
change of DQing whites is being revisited and looking at how to educate judges
on the different coats, the board is responding by asking a committee to look
into it.  Is that not we elected them to do?  Was not the previous complaints
that the past boards blew off Member's request of the same matters and others?

Can't win for losing some time.

Nancy Webb
SW Florida

Sent from my