[ SHOWGSD-L ] It CAN happen to you....

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 07:39:00 -0400

Below is an email from a breeder in FL... names have been removed to protect
the innocent. WAKE UP PEOPLE. This is happening everywhere!

I can only say, I am glad I do not have children... because in 10 short
years this country will not be a place I want to be, nor will it be a place
I would want a child to endure.

The pet industry is now the 7th largest retail segment in the country, with
sales expected to top $50 BILLION by next year. It is time to take OUR
industry back from the AR Wackos!!!

And it has to start with the local commissioners.. they ARE elected, and
therefore they can be UN-elected! Get people in there that will not zone us
out of existence to begin with. Attend zoning meetings and vociferously
voice objections to these attempts.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
http://www.rihadin.com
All dreams of fairness, become dreams of tyranny..Andrew Klavan