[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: It CAN be done!

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:25:02 -0400

What amazes me is the amount of time and $$$ wasted on trying to pass these
Bills the way they are written.? If these folks would just consult with the
responsible breeders of the world, I bet a really nice Bill could be proposed
that will address the real issues.? But, once again, the good, the bad, and the
ugly are grouped together.?

Meanwhile, one of my co-workers can't afford to have her broken hand treated
properly because she couldn't afford to have health insurance.? Another
co-worker is being evicted because she can't afford her rent because our
employer can't afford to give us more hours because boarding is down because
people just can't afford to board their pets anymore.

Gee,the economy sucks, so let's propose Bills that will impact that economy
more.? Bills to stop dog shows, dog breeding, etc.? How many hotels are
supported by dog show people?? How many addtional tolls are paid by dog show
people?? How much gas is purchased?? How many pet suppliers will close?? How
much fast food is purchased by dog show people?? Trophies? Ribbons? Rosettes?
ETC?

GO DOG SHOW PEOPLE!!!!!??? Let's ALL learn how to effectively fight these
proposed Bills in every state!!!!

Back to my crate now...LOL

B Hively