[ SHOWGSD-L ] Is this true? I have never heard of this before

  • From: Pauline Moon <ropajagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 04:17:41 -0700 (PDT)

As a co-owner, AKC does allow access to this information, as to whether they
send out reports I have no idea.
His website has another gem of wisdom on it as well....in regards to his OFA
guarantee..."that if only one elbow is "not normal"...it is the result of an
injury, only if both elbows are "bad" is it genetic..."
I've never heard that before...perhaps because it is not true...OR????

Pauline Moon
http://www.ropajagsd.com/

Msg: #6 in digest
From: Cyndy <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>