[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is this for REAL?????? OMG !!!!--CHICKEN-----

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:04:39 -0700

No need to get in a fuss.  If anybody can come up with a humane way to
feed the millions that need feeding and be in anyway economical, I
would be all for it.   I think lots of regulations are great.  I wish
we could regulate what funds the politicians are getting to pass bad
laws as a very first step.

If we all had the money and there was enough out there to feed us (and
I don't) to get organic, free range chickens, raw milk, home grown
veggies, then I would be all for that.   But for those of us who have
to buy on limited funds, and for those whose budget is even more
constrained (soup kitchens?), then we need all the practical common
sense we can get.

Stormy