[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is this for REAL?????? OMG !!!!--CHICKEN-----

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:48:48 EDT

Stormy, we get it, you are against regulation of any kind.  But even  you
should be able to admit that this and other practices are inhumane.  If  this
is the best we, as a civilized society are able to come up with...it's a
damned shame, and quite honestly, your defense of such a practice sickens
me.  It doesn't surprise me though.  No regulation at any  cost...right?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/4/2009 4:57:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

Sorting  the chicks, hundred thousand a day, can't be done with loving
hands.  I could wish it could, but it can't and still feed millions  of
people.  The person filming this video wants everybody to be  vegans.
And trying to be as coarse as possible with the video  to gross people
out.   These people don't run in  screaming, stop the cruelty.  They
watch and video the most  ugly of what is possible, then edit to even
make it more  ugly.