[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is this for REAL?????? OMG !!!!--CHICKEN-----

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: windwych@xxxxxxxxx, CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:29:46 EDT

It has in England.

The sad thing is we have too many people hungry in this country.   Doesn't
matter if we like it or not, organic, sustainable, humane, antibiotic,
hormone free and all the rest of it is expensive.

We aren't going to see anything change as long as price is as important as
it is and we have all of these hungry people...face it, factory farms
produce an  inexpensive product.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/4/2009 3:51:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
windwych@xxxxxxxxx writes:

but HOW  we treat the animals that are used as food sources (and how they
are  slaughtered) needs to DRASTICALLY change.