[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is the TAIL wagging the DOG

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:42:48 EDT

I agree with Fred 100%.  Lets face it people, there is just too much money
available to this sport. I think it is criminal the amount of money WASTED in
this sport. In 25 years NOBODY will remember that big Futurity Win...that
Select(2500$$$$) win or anything else around your dog!  I have been on the
scene for
47n years. I have seen the great ones come and GOOOOOOO> How many today even
know who Lance of FranJo was.  Mike, Troll, Ulk, Bernd, on and on I can go and
how  many of you reading this can give me a description of these dogs....
Unfortunately GREED has taken over in this (and other) breeds....Our Corgi,
Sammy Sosa, has had close to 800,000.00$$$$$ spent on him...I only think of how
many new class rooms for underprivileged kids, special Ed classes for these
kid. I think of the veterans in the street.....veterans without health
care...old people without health care...These things can be put right in the
lap of
"corporate greed."

I truly think we should put a stop to this outrageous spending...Is that
ribbon really worth a thousand , or even a huindred dollars.  The fact again is
in
25 years it will be worth 0000$$$.
What contribution to America will all your money spent on dog showing
make...It could be saving lives, educating kids for the next generation or help
saving a helpless old person from the scourge of the present
administration...YES
I AM A DEMOCRAT, and very proud of it!!

Chuck Kruger dvm