[ SHOWGSD-L ] Is that the reason?

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:23:12 -0400

Evan

-----Original Message-----
From: dmarc-noreply <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmarc-noreply <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; lfossland <lfossland@xxxxxxx>;
showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 3, 2015 9:30 pm
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: BROKEN HEARTED

I hate it. Got WD twice and didn't get the cross over because of stupid
judges.

Is it possible that the judge didn't give the cross over due to thinking it was
not deserved? I was asked by a non dog person, (they had just watched Best In
Show), if there were crooked judges. I responded not so much, but some stupid
ones. I never have believed that politics was prevalent, but rather an excuse
for not winning.

When someone talks to me about a political win, I ask them to name judges who
are crooked. It often brings a lot of silence.