[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is she pregnant?

  • From: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:33:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2005 6:21:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, Pinehillgsds
writes:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....a certain someone who shall remain nameless  <VBG, she
KNOWS who she is>, suggested I do this.  Did you ever try  to get a bitch to
pee on something you can...errrr...collect?????  I  wasn't sure I had
....ummmm...enough, and worried I had a false reading, so  back to the drug
store where
I bought TWO more kits, just in case...come to  find out, it doesn't work
anyway, but I'm sure the person who suggested as  well as the folks at the drug
store had a good laugh:))))

You'll know soon enough Dania...treat your gal like a queen and just be
patient <G>.

I have a better story - heheheheheee.... My friend, Natalie Smith, was the
person suggesting this human test.  She was going to try it - went to the
drugstore to get the pregnancy kit and the pharmacist yelled across the  whole
room "This lady wants a pregnancy test" - You have to picture Natalie, as  she
is
"mature" and has a headfull of white hair.... hehehehe... she said  she got
so flustered and tried to explain that it was for her dog and when she  got all
the funny looks... she just sprinted out of the store without the  kit.
Heheheheeeee.... Chicken !!!!!!

Dania