[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is it true??!!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 18:38:53 -0400

I didn't say you couldn't buy them direct.  I just stated there was a
contract between the GSDCA and Bob.

Tish

In a message dated 9/26/2014 2:52:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I bought  mine direct from Bob so that's incorrect.

Joan F. Fox
17500 Haskins  Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
tel:  440-759-4119
http://www.campaignersgsds.com

On Friday,  September 26, 2014 1:55 PM, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe that the  GSDCA has had a contract with Bob to sell his videos
for
several years  now.

Tish

In a message dated 9/26/2014 11:37:57 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
No,   streaming videos and no cameras except Bob's but he no longer can
sell
his  own but needs to go through the GSDCA.  The GSDCA is  now selling
Bob's
to it's members.  I still do not understand  this with coming  from a Horse
World
video cameras were allowed  and the clubs had Streaming  Video for free.

Now other Dog breed  clubs also allow cameras and videos  taken by
individuals  with
photos by the Professionals of the Champions  separate.

Last year the WUSV World Trials in 2013 had someone  video the  event for
free and
streaming it free. This might be the reason   for the situation this year
as
even last year
I saw individuals  with  cameras taking photos as I was watching the video
stream
of  the  Nationals.

Not everyone can afford to buy the videos of the  Nationals  so it will be
very disappointing
for many now.   The Nationals is a  very exciting event to be able to watch
whether  there or at home.

I  plan on going to the Nationals this year and  it was wonderful to watch
the  videos Linda
shared of the Canadian  Nationals and winners posted by  Molly.  It is the
dedicated  members, owners
and breeders of the GSDCA  that really make it  special.  There will never
be another dog breed like  the
GSD  they are one of a kind with true devotion you can count   on.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On   Fri, 9/26/14, Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

That's there's no steaming video at
the us   national??
--
Michelle Mayfield
Jovon's   Shepherds

POST   is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

Each Author is responsible  for the content of his/her  post.  This group
and its administrators are  not responsible  for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.

ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY

MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE  EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF  ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS  A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance, please contact the List Management at   admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://showgsd.org/mail.html