[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is it fair

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:09:57 -0400

Oh good grief.. what in Dog's name is wrong with buying a dog (or
coownership on) you like just because you are a judge?! People are getting
ridiculous.

How many have gone to a dog show and bred to or bought a dog (or offspring
of) because they liked what they saw at the show?  Why would you expect it
to be any different because someone is a judge???  I don't get this.  I
would HOPE our judges would be doing so.

If you want a judge with NO ties to anybody in GSDs show at all breed shows
under all breed judges that have never even owned, let alone bred, a GSD.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA   www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of
individual liberty have been eroded. F.von Hayek
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.