[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Is God in Texas?

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 20:23:20 EDT

Yes!  I would definitely say that God is in Texas!!  I may not  reside there
but it is my home away from home!  My family is  there.   If you have never
been, you should make it a point to do  so.  People are the friendliest I have
ever encountered and there is a lot  of history in those parts.  And I have met
and talked to several of our dog  list folks when I was there.  I make it a
point to go to the shows just to  say "howdy"!  You can see and experience
things that you will never  experience anywhere else.  I have my "meccas" down
there.  Places I  always make sure I "git back to".  I have a magnet that I got
many years  ago--It says, "Makes no difference where I roam, Texas will always
be home  sweet home".  There are only 2 kinds of people--Those that live in
Texas,  and those that wish they did!  Yeah!  God surely IS in Texas!

Chris K

"Do Right and  Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family  Crest