[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ironic turnaround

  • From: Bob Stevenson <trimblyn@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>, Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 01:34:38 +0000

After viewing the video I asked our club webmaster to contact Linda to obtain
permissionto include the it on our website.  It was very well done, showing
some very good dogsthat are representative of our breed.  I thought the video
should be available for any of thepublic going to our website to see.
Thank you Linda for producing the video and permitting the GSDCC to put it on
our site.

Bob StevensonGSDC of Canada Inc.

Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:42:39 -0500
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Ironic turnaround
From: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx

I am sitting here reading through all the posts about the AKC GSDCA flyer.  I
started to laugh; which is bizarre because it is only me and my two dogs.
I created a video a few months ago; featuring many of our top winning and
producing dogs.  It hit the judges lists and created conversation about our
standard. Certain individuals on  GSDCA committee's objected to the video
because the GSDCA did not produce it. I was asked to remove the video from You
Tube.  Mind you these are Select Champions, ROM's. No DQ dogs; ha ha.
I refused; so then a certain individual from The GSDCA committee turned me into
AKC stating that the video was "a conflict of interest."  I spoke to AKC and
the video still remains public and has been viewed by over 2200 dog enthusiasts.
It is COMPLETELY ironic that certain people came after me for highlighting our
top dogs; yet The GSDCA can publish a flyer featuring a dog with a DQ.
Have no fear; I did not pee my pants laughing alone. Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sdZcOnO3A