[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ironic turnaround

  • From: "Kay Springer" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "showgsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:46:35 -0800

What makes no sense is that none of the dogs are identified so think it was just jealousness on the part of certain people because either they didn't put this video together or their dog is not in it. The few friends of mine who are judges that I sent it to thought it was a great educational piece and shared it with other judges.

Good job. Linda B!!!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
GCh. Rohan's Reward ROM TC, CGC HT RE CDX NW1 CHIC DM normal
"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 & #6 GSD 2009 - BOB Eukanuba 2008 BOS Eukanuba 2009

On Dec 31, 2014, at 3:42 PM, Linda Bankhead wrote:

I am sitting here reading through all the posts about the AKC GSDCA flyer. I started to laugh; which is bizarre because it is only me and my two dogs.

I created a video a few months ago; featuring many of our top winning and producing dogs. It hit the judges lists and created conversation about our standard. Certain individuals on GSDCA committee's objected to the video because the GSDCA did not produce it. I was asked to remove the video from You Tube. Mind you these are Select Champions, ROM's. No DQ dogs; ha ha.

I refused; so then a certain individual from The GSDCA committee turned me into AKC stating that the video was "a conflict of interest." I spoke to AKC and the video still remains public and has been viewed by over 2200 dog enthusiasts.

It is COMPLETELY ironic that certain people came after me for highlighting our top dogs; yet The GSDCA can publish a flyer featuring a dog with a DQ.

Have no fear; I did not pee my pants laughing alone. Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sdZcOnO3A