[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ireland Update

  • From: "Anja Heibloem-Stroud" <anja_heibloem-stroud@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:00:00 -0700

>The problem as I see it, it is not the "landlord" it is the legislation
>making the rule after the fact. These people have already been in their
>homes without restiction, of animal ownership, being it big or little dog,
>aggression wasn't a issue until much later.  So what would you say if
>suddenly they changed the rules on you? Can it happen here in the USA, damn
>tooton it can! As usual the government has decided "they" know better on
>how to take care of things. They must fight this just like we fought AB1634
>or any other ignorant/stupid law these morons throw at us!
China has a one child law, enforced strictly, by mandatory abortion. Does
the USA want to follow along? Why do I ask this? Because it appears a lot of
citizens don't want to make waves and act like a BUNCH of Sheep! Each piece
of legislation that is passed, be it here or elsewhere takes away from our
RIGHTS. Give it time, we may not go to the toilet unless we ask if we can
flush the shitter! Anja

>Msg: #3 in digest
>From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
>Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:40:34 EDT
>Subject: Re: Ireland update
>

>I'm saying I think a landlord, (in this case the government of Ireland
>funded by the taxpayers), can make whatever "rules" they want when they are
>footing the bill for housing and if those rules say no large dogs in
>subsidized
>housing, then it's not at all troublesome to me.

Anja Heibloem-Stroud
  www.pet-net.net/hausmekon/