[ SHOWGSD-L ] Invisible fencing

  • From: "Becky T. Dickson" <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 19:25:58 -0500

 Hi all -
I don't allow people who have invisible fencing to purchase my dogs. The
reasons are long and varied, but that's not the point of this email.  What is
the point is that a few minutes ago, I received the below email from an
invisible fence company. I thought I would share it with you. I, obviously, did
not reply to this "gentleman." It's interesting nonetheless; perhaps borderline
litigious. I might post it on my website, too.

 Becky T. Dickson
www.GretchAnya.com
www.GSDbyDesign.com