[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Invisible Visitors

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 18:22:46 -0500

I don't know what station that particular commercial is on, but all of
my house dogs go nuts every time a doorbell rings on TV, or someone
knocks on a door in a program--their favorite is the Domino's pizza
commercial.  It's also the one I hate the most.  Silly creatures just
don't believe there isn't someone at the door!
Peggy