[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Invisible Fencing

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gretchanya@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:39:26 -0800 (PST)

We do not endorse the invisible fence either. It does nothing to protect your
dog from marauding animals (either coyotes or stray dogs) nor does it stop a
buncher from coming onto your property and stealing your precious friend. I
have found that the dogs associate whatever is on the other side of the "fence"
with causing the electric shock each time they approach. I know of one instance
where a Rotty broke through the fence and killed a passing Yorkie on a leash...
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: