[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Invisible Fence

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:04:23 -0500

Must be the time of year.  Some people seem to be more cranky (read, nasty)
than usual this week...hopefully they'll all have a good weekend and get
over themselves.
   I'm on a private list...it's by invitation only, but before anyone can be
invited, the whole list is supposed to have the opportunity to say "NO" to
anyone proposed.
   Tonite, the moderator (who is filling in for the usual moderator) added
someone to the list...without proposing him........well, guess what?
Half the list is quitting.
   Talk about temper tantrums, nasty emails, vicious criticisms, and all the
rest of the things people do when they have their knickers in a twist.......
        Maybe each of us needs to take a pill or something...or at least a
good stiff drink.......
Peggy