[ SHOWGSD-L ] Introducing "Kizzer"

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:27:10 -0500

We are proud to announce that Masstana's Midnight Kiss (by CH Sirius
Park's Kojak Bihari, TC, OFA ex Masstana's Haley's Comet, TC, OFA) aka
"Kizzer" has joined us here at Landsend.  Now we are five.  She is 10
months old and solid black.  We are beholding to Nancy and John Vaught
for allowing us to have this gorgeous girl.  We are also beholding to
Becky Little who sent us a photo of her a few short weeks ago and told
me that when she saw  Kizzer, she thought of me (and Jeddie.)  Thank
you everyone!
Penny & Bill in NY
and
Forest, Brando, Lion, Izzy and Kizzer