[ SHOWGSD-L ] Intimidating Tactics - Nice Try

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:42:47 EDT

People, you need to wake up.  This is what goes on behind close  doors.
Intimidating tactics.

First of all, I am not defined by the happenings of this club.
Between a very successful job, a return to school for an engineering degree
and a very busy household, I have priorities and they are very clear.
Second of all, if you think the "messengers" are doing their job, all they
are accomplishing is they are demonstrating their  true colors.
And if you think me exposing these cowards is "airing dirty laundry" you
need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Third, and last, when I need advice, I will ask someone I respect.
Ileana

In a message dated 6/7/2007 1:15:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  writes:

from _inquestgsd@xxxxxxxx (mailto:inquestgsd@xxxxxxx) :
Oh, and the best one, those who ask or complain are  only
troublemakers....... of course.

lleanna
it is your constant berating of the board that will keep your name out for
many elections to come.
you need to learn to play the game.  just a piece of friendly  advice