[ SHOWGSD-L ] Intestinal torsion

  • From: "Tina Haun Hvizdos" <tinahaunhvizdos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:08:38 -0600

I have a 8 month old puppy recovering from an intestinal torsion.  His
stomach and spleen where not involved, just his intestines.  According to
the radiologist this is a GSD breed specific problem, that I have never
heard off until my boy developed it.  Anyone else see this problem?   Anyway
anyone have any information please reply in private.
Thanks
Tina Hvizdos