[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interviews

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:52:37 EST

I have copies of the following interviews Kristine and I did for the
"Times".  If you all would like to see them reprinted, let me know and I  will
send copies on to the "Review".  They are:

Jerry Guzman - Oct/Nov 1993
Bob Scholes - Nov/Dec 1997
Tom Castriota - Nov/Dec 1996
Lew Bunch - Sept/Oct 1997
Marilyn and Randy Burdett - Mar/Apr 1998
Bart Bartley - July/Aug 1997
Gary and Patty Szymczak - May/June 1997
Jack Newton - Mar/Apr 1997
Joan Fox - Jan/Feb 1997
Sandy Anderson - Sept/Oct 1996

Diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/6/2009 6:31:08 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx writes:

Does  anyone on the list have  all the copies of Gail Sprock's The  "BEST
OF"  series.Some time ago Dania and then Linda Bankhead contacted  me
about
getting an interview with me. I felt that there had been  too many about me
 in
the Quarterly(3) Dog Fancy,Dog World,and then  Gail Sprocks "the Best OF,so

declined.The idea was to publish in  Review. A few days ago,I was going
through  my trunk of old dog  stuff.and there was my copy of "Best OF". I
read my
interview by Gail ( 32  pages with 18 photos), and looked what she had
already  published  since 1981-Ted & Connie Beckhardt, Dave and Martha
Rinke,Jimmy   Moses, Fran and Joan Ford, LaMar Kuhns,Fred Migliori, and on
and on up to
me in  1993. Gail was up here at one of our shows,so visited my  kennel and
home,and we  spent 2 hrs.at the dining room table  interviewing me.
What I'm getting at,is if these interviews could be  combined in book
form,it might be something worth keeping for the  future. I've never seen
any
of the other interviews,but I'm sure, if  they were as complete as mine
was,they were great. Too much to put  in Review.  So I thought if there was

someone out there who had  the whole collection,the might want to donate it
the GSDCA,or  each of us who were interviewed could donate our copy . I
certainly   would let my interview  be used for this purpose.Fred --you are
on  the
List--do you still have you copy ?? Helen Miller  Fisher

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  AP_PEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)