[ SHOWGSD-L ] Interviews

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:30:12 EST

Does anyone on the list have  all the copies of Gail Sprock's The  "BEST
OF"  series.Some time ago Dania and then Linda Bankhead contacted me  about
getting an interview with me. I felt that there had been too many about me  in
the Quarterly(3) Dog Fancy,Dog World,and then Gail Sprocks "the Best OF,so
declined.The idea was to publish in Review. A few days ago,I was going
through  my trunk of old dog stuff.and there was my copy of "Best OF". I read
my
 interview by Gail ( 32 pages with 18 photos), and looked what she had
already  published since 1981-Ted & Connie Beckhardt, Dave and Martha
Rinke,Jimmy  Moses, Fran and Joan Ford, LaMar Kuhns,Fred Migliori, and on and
on up to
me in  1993. Gail was up here at one of our shows,so visited my kennel and
home,and we  spent 2 hrs.at the dining room table interviewing me.
  What I'm getting at,is if these interviews could be combined in book
form,it might be something worth keeping for the future. I've never seen  any
of the other interviews,but I'm sure, if they were as complete as mine
was,they were great. Too much to put in Review.  So I thought if there was
someone out there who had the whole collection,the might want to donate it to
the GSDCA,or each of us who were interviewed could donate our copy . I
certainly  would let my interview  be used for this purpose.Fred --you are on
the
List--do you still have you copy ?? Helen Miller Fisher