[ SHOWGSD-L ] Intersex judges not allowed to watch

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxx, Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:38:25 EDT

In a message dated 8/28/2006 9:54:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm not  sure when it changed, maybe sometime in the 80's, but the Intersex
Judge  always got to watch the show.  After all, you are only judging two dogs
from the classes.  I love watching the babies and I miss not seeing the
upcoming stars.  Don't know why the rules changed..seems silly to  me.
Helen