[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Interpretation of the balanced dog

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 15:43:01 -0500

Many times in conversation about what a dog looks like that you haven't
seen, the owner might try to explain to you a little bit about their
dog.

Hi Helen:  I would assume this because in my opening sentence above, the owner
is explaining to me what her dog looks like because I haven't seen it.....the
dog's not there.    If the dog was there,I could see for myself if the dog is
balanced without the owner telling me if he is.  Best,  Barbara