[ SHOWGSD-L ] Internet

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:36:53 -0700

Welcome to the world of the internet, though the internet is not always so
welcome.  How did we attack people before this time?  How did we praise them?
My family around the country and even in Europe received a bad letter about me
and were extremely worried and upset.  They called other family members to see
what happened.  There is no excuse for this, none.  We all, including me, need
to take our gripes to the person directly and not on a public forum.  We can,
however. reply when attacked on a public forum but it should be done with the
intention of clarification rather than humiliation.  I am a firm believer in
"the truth will be known" even if it takes awhile.  Meanwhile, I am content to
just love our breed.
Helen